After many months of on-and-off testing, bug-fixing and rewriting (real life tends to get in the way of this sort of thing), version 3.0 has finally been released. Many thanks to those users who have used and tested the Release Candidate versions, provided suggestions, feedback and bug reports, and to those who have made donations. Much appreciated!
Where to get the plugin and Resources
For full information about the plugin, including download link, demo, a configuration guide and comprehensive documentation, can be found here:
- A choice of 3 different methods for populating the gallery – Multi Option, One Category or Pages.
- Up to 15 gallery images (One Category method), 9 gallery images (Multi Option), or unlimited for Pages.
- Provides for a system of default images which will be displayed in the event a custom field image has not been defined.
- Displays the Post/Page title and a user-definable description in the Slide Pane.
- Images can be linked to external URLs.
- Built-in configuration validation checks and error message reporting.
- Valid xhtml output.
- WPMU compatible (with some differences in the Settings available to the user).
Please refer to the pages linked to above. If you still need support, post your question on the Support Forum.
Thanks for downloading the plugin. Enjoy!
If you have found the plugin useful, please consider a Donation to help me continue to invest the time and effort in maintaining and improving this plugin. Thank you!