I’m pleased to announce a new version (3.1) of the Dynamic Content Gallery plugin for WordPress and WPMU.
New features and some bug-fixes
With such a major code re-write to create version 3.0, it’s not surprising that a few bugs escaped the net. None of these were serious, but could cause issues in certain situations. Therefore you are encouraged to upgrade to 3.1.
I’ve also taken this opportunity to add some additional long-planned functionality with two new features:
- A new Auto option for the Slide Pane Description. This automatically pulls text from your existing Post/Page content.
- The Category default images folder can now be outside wp-content folder.
Where to get the plugin and Resources
For full information about the plugin, including download link, demo, a configuration guide and comprehensive documentation, can be found here:
- NEW in 3.1 – Auto option for the Slide Pane Description – automatically pulls text from your Post/Page content.
- NEW in 3.1 – Category default images folder can now be outside wp-content folder.
- A choice of 3 different methods for populating the gallery – Multi Option, One Category or Pages.
- Up to 15 gallery images (One Category method), 9 gallery images (Multi Option), or unlimited for Pages.
- Provides for a system of default images which will be displayed in the event a custom field image has not been defined.
- Displays the Post/Page title and a user-definable description in the Slide Pane.
- Images can be linked to external URLs.
- Built-in configuration validation checks and error message reporting.
- Valid xhtml output.
- WPMU compatible (with some differences in the Settings available to the user).
Please refer to the pages linked to above. If you still need support, post your question on the Support Forum.
Thanks for downloading the plugin. Enjoy!
If you have found the plugin useful, please consider a Donation to help me continue to invest the time and effort in maintaining and improving this plugin. Thank you!