Version 3.3.2 fixes a couple of bugs that affected Multisite users, and a minor CSS error with mootools.
Incidentally, this option applies to both the Mootools and jQuery scripts. I hope users find this new functionality useful.
Version 3.3.2 Information
- Requires WordPress version: 3.0
- Tested up to WordPress version: 3.0.1
- Released: 21 September 2010
- Feature: Added showArrows checkbox for mootools and jQuery, navigation arrows now optional from within Settings
- Bug fix: Fixed URL error to loading-bar-black.gif
- Bug fix: Fixed Slide Pane options errors / hidden fields in dfcg-admin-ui-functions.php
Many thanks once again to those users who posted useful feedback on the support forum and helped me track down these issues in such a short time frame. Thanks!