Due to significant changes to the code and functionality of version 2.0 onwards, the information provided on this page below does NOT apply to upgrades from version 1.0.0 to version2.0 onwards. This page has only been kept for the sake of completeness of the plugin’s documentation.
It is recommended that you upgrade to the latest version and follow the specific instructions for upgrading to version 3.0 from earlier versions.
If you already have this plugin installed, please follow these steps in order to avoid overwriting any styling changes you may have made to jd.gallery.css and jd.gallery.js:
- 1. Make a back-up of jd.gallery.css and jd.gallery.js and put these files in either a different directory on your server or download them to your local machine.
- 2. Upgrade the plugin:
- 2.1 Unzip the download file on your local machine
- 2.2 Upload the dynamic-gallery folder and its contents to your /wp-content/plugins/ folder.
- 3. Upload your back-up copies of jd.gallery.css and jd.gallery.js to the following folders respectively:
- Upload jd.gallery.css to /dynamic-gallery/css/
- Upload jd.gallery.js to /dynamic-gallery/scripts/
This will overwrite the versions of these files that you have just installed.
- 4. Use the plugin as before.
If you need to re-configure the plugin please visit the Dynamic Content Gallery configuration page for instructions.
Should you experience any difficulties with the plugin after upgrading please visit the Support forum.